In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, Wizard Tackle has adopted and is bound by the ten (10) National Privacy Principles established by the Federal Privacy Commission and set out in the Act – see www.privacy.gov.au.
Wizard Tackle considers all personal, sensitive and health information of clients, suppliers, providers, partners and prospective employees (considered Wizard Tackle’s ‘consumers’ under the Act) to be private and only uses information collected and recorded to fulfil the mission of Wizard Tackle.
In abiding by the National Privacy Principles Wizard Tackle will:
- collect personal, sensitive and health information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means
- only use information collected for the provision of quality products and support. In addition, information may be collected and recorded to satisfy Wizard Tackle’s legal obligations
- not disclose or distribute personal, sensitive or health information collected from its consumers without the consumer’s specific consent or unless required to do so by law. Wizard Tackle may distribute aggregated statistical information for reporting purposes, but information that is personally identifying will not be disclosed to third parties
- disclose, with consent, from time to time, personal, sensitive and health information to others for administrative and support purposes. This includes to individuals within Wizard Tackle and people providing services to Wizard Tackle, including specialist contractors
- take reasonable steps to ensure information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date
- take reasonable steps to protect personal, sensitive and health information held from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
If a consumer believes that any of the personal, sensitive or health information held by Wizard Tackle regarding them is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, they have the right, in accordance with the provisions of the Act, to make any updates or corrections.
Privacy issues arising within Wizard Tackle are to be discussed on a confidential basis with individual Senior Managers. Alternatively, if an individual believes that their privacy has been breached and this matter is unable to be resolved by the above mentioned methods, a complaint may be made in writing to the Managing Director, Wizard Tackle.
If you would like further information about the way Wizard Tackle manages the personal information it holds, please contact Wizard Tackle:
Email: sales @ solas.com.au
Phone: 07 5437 9400
Attention: Managing Director
Unit 4, 1 Premier Circ
Warana, QLD 4575